CoDesign offers the following services:
- Connecting social service agencies and post secondary design programs on projects of mutual benefit
- Helping to define the parameters of a project and generate a letter of agreement between an agency and design program
- Helping to prepare the community and the students before the project starts (introductions, presentations, activities, sensitivity training)
- Organizing and facilitating all interactions between the students and target communities (design workshops, feedback seminars, fabrication components)
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Maintaining clear communication between all participants over the course of the project.
- Ensuring that the end products are complete and delivered on time.